- Tuesday: Kids for Christ, our after-school program resumes 3:30 to 5:00.
- Wednesday: PYF Youth Group resumes gather @ 6:00 dinner served at 6:30. Nancy Nunns is providing dinner.
- Sunday we will have our first prayer meeting at 9:15 in the fellowship hall. Please come join in praying for our church, our members and friends.
- Sunday School starts at 9:45 for all ages. Angela Ervin is there to provide child care for those too young to attend a class.
- PreK-1st meet in the Concrete Room
- 2nd-5th meet in the Blue Room
- Middle and High School meet in the Red Room
- We also have 3 adult classes meeting
- Taught by Jim or Laurie in the green room currently studying Church History
- Taught by Jennifer Kneese in the Fellowship Hall currently studying the names of God
- Taught by Phil Stapp meets in the church parlor currently studying The Story
Matthew 6:7-21 (ESV)
"And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.  Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.  Pray then like this:"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
 Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
 Give us this day our daily bread,
 and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you,  but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  "And when you fast, do not look gloomy like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that their fasting may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.  But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face,  that your fasting may not be seen by others but by your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.  "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal,  but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.