Come and See!

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Facebook Link for Sunday's service

Greetings Church Family,

I hope that this email finds you well. Worship was very different this morning, we missed your smiling faces and the joyful noise before and after church. We were live on Facebook this morning using my phone, and I know that many of you were able to watch, however the camera that I was using to record to post on YouTube failed to record past the 10 minute mark. So here is the link to the Facebook video.

If you have the capability, please like and share the video on Facebook so that we can reach as many people as possible. I will be working on getting a better setup this week. This is a learning experience for Laurie and me. If you need anything please call.

Yours in Christ,
Jim and Laurie